Friday, June 4, 2010

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING :\

So I'm beginning to resent that almost all my favorite accesories are black. heres just a few tht i spotted laying around my room.

Then there's my black blackberry !
A shirt i just bought
These are the only shoes I wear frequently, that you cant classify as totally black lol.
Here's the shoes i wear most often... ALL black. I LOVE neutral colors. SO i think instead of sticking to black, I'm gonna try more white's greys and blues. And if I do color, it has to be pastel.. just a random fact about myself I discovered while trying to find something summery to wear today lol.

-JEY

1 comment:

  1. Aye , i just followed your blog .. im diggin it hard.. & follow mine for me if you will..shit is dope http://thekidmusiq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete