Wednesday, April 7, 2010

808 's AND CUT UP PANTS




Last summer, I cut my favorite pair of black skinny jeans, into shorts. It was a bad idea at the time, because the jeans were extremely tight, and cut of my thigh circulation as shorts !! Well, I guess I must have lost some thigh weight, because they fit like a charm now. & That vest was only 6 bucks from Avalon Express. I need to hit them up for the spring. I also realized today, that my bows are a joy. They really add to me, I'm a bow girl baby. Im definitely gonna start back up my posting, since senioritus is in full effect, and I dont plan on wasting much time on homework, lol

4 comments:

  1. Nice pics Jey!

    & yes, you should mos def blog. Homework sucks! :P Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally shopped there this weekend , awesssome ! =]

    ill be back for the spring and summer .

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Jay! & oh good Kay cause i need them lol

    ReplyDelete