Thursday, August 6, 2009

MR.HUDSON "TIME"


What can i say.. when i first saw the official tracklisting for 808s I was like, who is Mr.Hudson? & I soon discovered this pale faced,platinum blonde, piano playing guy from the UK.Through further research i found, 'There will be tears' and it stole my heart. & im so glad Kanye brought this guy to my attention. I will have this album the day it's released. '
Time' off Straight No Chaser is a beautiful song that heightens my anticipation for the album more & more each time i listen to it. I'm very excited for its release in October. Below is 'Time' & the video for 'There Wil Be tears' directed by Nabil.


& In case you havent seen, heres the official..
TRACKLISTING:
01. Supernova (feat. Kanye West)
02. White Lies
03. Straight No Chaser
04. Knew We Were Trouble
05. Way Out
06. Instant Messenger
07. Anyone But Him (feat. Kanye West)
08. There Will Be Tears
09. Everything Is Broken (feat. KiD CuDi)
10. Stiff Upper Lip
11. Lift Your Head From Your Hands
12. Time

- '92 TILL INFINITY • (J PAGE)

No comments:

Post a Comment